We provide professional independent career consultancy to employees
that facilitate the alignment of their future career direction with
the requirements of the organisation. Career consultancy is a proven
method in staff retention strategy.
a number of one-to-one meetings; typically 8 hours spread over 3-4
sessions with a career consultant where we make use of assessments
and questionnaires, which highlight personality traits, skills and
occupational interests. These help the client to identify their
core strengths, development needs and future career direction.
who can benefit from Career Consultancy
A wide variety of employees can benefit from career consultancy,
High potential employees who need assistance in developing and implementing
a career plan.
- Employees who highlight uncertainty over career direction
and require assistance in identifying what career options
are open to them and what ownership they need to take.
- Employees who have identified that they are in a role
that does not suit their skills, interests, personality
etc and need assistance in determining future career
- Repatriated employees, on the completion of an assignment,
to refocus career direction.
an individual can gain from career consultancy
- A clearer vision of future direction.
- The identification of skills transferable to
- The knowledge to consider new ways of development
and pursuing potential
- Greater self-confidence from a clearer understanding
and recognition of their own abilities and
- From this confidence, the ability to narrow
down the range of opportunities to pursue.
- Better understanding of work motivation factors.
- An action plan for career and personal development